Thursday, June 30, 2016

Day 7 (Day Off) Devil's Lake to Walport. Trip total: 795km

Aside from some mild stiffness in my knee, I had no physical issues today. This was a scheduled day off, but I wanted to take advantage of the beautiful weather and test out my leg. I'm pretty sure the issue was due to poor alignment causing me to over-pronate, and once I fixed my seat and pedal position, the problem went away. The second time I felt pain in my knee yesterday was probably just the residual inflammation which seems to have dissipated overnight.

As for today, I rode without a distance or destination in mind, I just took in the view, enjoyed the weather, and had a nice comfortable 75km ride into Walport.




This guy was very politely waiting for me to give him some off my breakfast burrito (Newport)

Overlooking Yaquina Bay Bridge. No shoulder and only two lanes. Not looking forward to that ride.



Not a bad little spot for a hiker/biker site. The Pacific ocean is on the other side of that tree. (Beachside State Park)


No comments:

Post a Comment